Thursday, February 13, 2014

Three Parts Wild and One Part Tame



What is it about Camille?   

First of all, Camille was re-birthed from my own inner person on March 4, 2013.  She is Pisces through and through and runs on her emotions, intuition, and abandon.  She is that part of me that always wanted to explore pleasure of all sorts and wanted to stretch beyond what I was taught as a little girl about right and wrong.  Camille is me, in that Wild Woman, Bodacious, Juicy way that offers no apologies for who or what she is.  

That is, in fact, my personal mantra that I took on several years ago.  Little did I know that Camille would be the woman that emerged.  Frankly, I love her!  I love Renee, too!  In fact, what I love most is the combination of Renee, the feminist, and Camille, the Wild Woman.  Putting both together creates a strong, empowered woman who understands and loves her sensuality.  The complete woman who is three parts wild, and one part tame.  

Now that I have opened the door for my true nature to come through in all of its bodaciousness, there are those that knew me before this most extraordinary change that are quite confused.  As CamRenee would say, “That is completely their own issue and has nothing to do with me!”  

So, let me introduce you to Camille Renee Harper-Wylde!  I am most excited to meet you here!  Believe me, you are in for a ride of your life hanging with me.  I am emotional, passionate, sensual, wild, loving, caring, bold, and all here.  I am Bodacious, Juicy, Wild – with no apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment