Tuesday, February 4, 2014

On Being Camille



Welcome to my experience of pushing my limits and boundaries. This is not coming lightly – no pun intended.

I have been on a journey of self-realization and self-discovery for the past year and have arrived at my next ride. This one has been a long time coming and is both exciting and scary. I will not name names, and I will not post pictures. But what I will do is write about what I discover about myself and my sexuality. 

I am pushing the Wylde side and experiencing growth and what it means to truly become tuned in and turned on to my sensual nature. I invite you to join me on this adventure. 

It is here that I will share what I have learned about myself and my journey thus far. It's been a very rocky road, and quite frankly, filled with growth through pain. It has been a journey through my rebirth as I became impregnated with the seeds of creation of my own self-realization that much of what I knew, or rather did not know, about my sexuality was fostered by an old patriarchal view of women and implanted through my early childhood from men in my life.

I gestated the seed until it was ready to birth this past year. The gestation process was painful and filled with visions and emotions that at times were so overwhelming that I was not sure who or what I was. And then the birth of this amazing creature that is feminist/wild woman/sensual being who has come through and is exploring with courage and fierceness to become a truly whole and complete woman who loves herself and knows just how beautiful she really is.  

Thank you for joining me!  I hope you learn something about yourself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment