Friday, September 5, 2014

The Camellia

My name,  Camille, is taken from one of my favorite flowers, the Camellia. The Camellia is a very special and magical flower with powerful properties.
A gift of a Camellia should never be taken lightly because it could reverse the intent of the gift. So with that, let me tell you a little about the Camellia's gift.

The Camellia brings riches and luxury.
It's name means adoration, perfection.
The gift of the Camellia brings with it
The thought of adoration and love and
The wish of prosperity and riches
To the receiver.
If you are blessed with the gift of a Camellia, it is an honor of perfect love and is considered a sacred gift for the wish of prosperity and riches is a true treasure. If treated lightly or without honor, the reverse becomes its gift.

Know that if I gift a Camellia, I think very highly of you and wish you the best in life.
Starting on Saturday, I will be giving a Camellia to one of my friends and followers on my Twitter account,  my Facebook account, and my Instagram account.

To follow me on Facebook,  go to
https://m.facebook.com/camille.wylde

Instagram: @camreneeharper

And Twitter : @CamWylde

I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment