Monday, May 19, 2014

Primal Instincts




Sometimes, as a woman, I just need to go back to my primal instincts.  This is the title of this painting I finished this winter, Primal Instincts.  It calls me to have the vision of my own beauty and value – my sacredness that was impregnated long, long ago.  My sensuality that is at the very core of my being that cries out to be fed.  

The tears have been shed. The release has been completed. And now I search for the lover that will take me beyond my imagined boundaries.  I search for him who sees me, understands me, accepts me as I am.  

I am not broken, and I don’t need saved.  I just need to feel that feeling of being his once again. I sent out the call, and one answered.  He has left, but I know that there is another that will heed the call.  I am prepared this time.  I am ready to give into the perfections of my own imperfection – my flaws that are my beauty.  I am ready.  Is He?

No comments:

Post a Comment